Thanks to Yeve Eeffoc for visiting, & for the award. It's always nice to get a new reader, & a wonderful surprise to get an award. You can visit her at
Here are the rules that go along with receiving the award:
a) Thank the person who gave you this award
b) Tell 7 things about yourself
c) nominate 15 newly discovered blogs to share this award!
- I recently started a new job as you know if you have been reading lately. The previous job was just a real drag with way too much drama. The new one is FABULOUS!! Wonderful, hard-working people who come to work to...are you ready...WORK!! What a concept.
- I have one son, one daughter-in-law, 3 grandchildren. They are the gifts that I did not deserve, but am so blessed to have received.
- I have rediscovered friends from highschool through Facebook. Actually, not really hang out kinda friends in highschool just had classes together knew who they were kinda friends (as is sometimes the case in small towns where you do "know" everybody). I have a very strong connection with one & she has become a very important member of my Tribe.
- I have the gift of second sight. I see what others do not or cannot. I have premonitions. I interpret dreams & am learning to read Medicine Cards (similar to Tarot but deal with Native American spirit animals)
- I live in the "Now". I experience each day fully, relish in the Adventure each new day brings. Then I put it to bed & begin again the next day.
- I practice Gratitude each & every day. Even if all I do is say "Thank you" before falling asleep, because no matter the road you are traveling each day is a gift to be treasured.
- From each experience, good or bad or in between, there is a lesson to be learned that helps you on your Journey toward your true destiny. Only when I have failed to recognize the Lesson have I been doomed to repeat it. Once I have gained the knowledge, I move forward & do not tread that road again. Sometimes this has been very hard to remember. At times the lessons were not clear because I was to mired in Ego & refused to surrender to that which is greater than me. Great Spirit has been patient as I have walked my road.