Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Meme

Thanks for The Pampered Wife Goes Thrifty for the meme. Feel free to play if you wish.

*********************************************


1. Who is the most famous person you’ve talked to?
Rock Hudson--he was filming a movie in Vegas when I lived there & ate in the bar I was managing.

2. How many bags of potato chips (crisps) are consumed at your house per month?
I don't eat them since I am on my diet

3. What foreign dish do you prepare from scratch and serve?
Stirfried noodles &/or rice w/veggies--lots of middle eastern spices.

4. What is your favourite section of the supermarket?
I love the produce section

5. What was your high school’s team mascot and colors?
Bulldogs--red/white

6. What’s under your bed?
A vintage formica kitchen table

7. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Omelet--when I eat them

8. Favorite pie?
Blueberry cream

9. Storms - cool or scary?
Love storms--very cool especially in OK springtime

10. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently we
wearing?
Softspots

11. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
From my friend/almost sister-in-law Cheryl asking me to call. She used to be engaged to my bro & was really feeling down.

12. Where did you live in 1987?
Las Vegas, NV

13. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Work in OK

14. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Spanish-I took it for two years, but would really like to be more proficient

15. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes
16. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He lives in WA & teaches NRA classes, living off his inheritance.

17. Gummy bears or worms?
Neither

18. Your favorite food?
Mexican or Thai

***********************************


Blessed be...

2 comments:

Wife, Mom, and Slave said...

Thanks for filling this out. I enjoyed learning a little more about you. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow. Much love ;)

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

I totally knew you'd be able to change the oil in your car! We do get to "know" each other blog, huh? Thank you for the kind notes you've left me. They mean more than I can tell you.