Sunday, September 11, 2011

Life happens...

There was a dawn I remember when
my soul heard something from your soul.
I drank water from your spring
and felt the current take me.
Rumi


***********************************************************

In December it will be 12 yrs since I returned to OK.  WOW!! So much has happened in those 12 yrs.  My son & daughter-in-law were married, my 3 grandchildren were born, my brother died, several dearly loved friends died, my Mom re-married, my Mom died.  Reconnected with old friends, made new friends.  The Path I was on was new, very new.  The Journey sometimes took detours.  My life was on hold for awhile.  And now...now I am back on track.  The Path is not so new anymore & the signs are easier to follow.  The Journey is back on track.  I am again walking the Road that brings me peace, joy, contentment, & enlightenment. 

I am in a learning phase once more.  Feeding my Spirit, feeding my hunger for a better understanding of my Purpose.  Reading, meditating, listening, watching, waiting, growing.   I have learned patience.  I have learned compassion.  I have learned how much strength I truly possess.  I have learned tolerance, understanding, acceptance.  I work every day to put all that I have learned into practice.  There are still days that I fail miserably.  But, that is a part of learning.  So I pick myself up, brush myself off, & get back on the Path.  I ask Great Spirit to guide me.  I ask my totem to guide me.  I ask the angels to guide me.  I ask that all I came here to accomplish will be revealed to me.

I dream alot lately.  I always dream but now I seem to remember more.  Some are just haunting. Some cause me to awake screaming.  Some are truly evil but always have a good outcome.  Some I do not understand but they rest in my heart until I am ready for the message.  I think alot of poison is being cleared out.  Fears, anger, crap.  All being cleared away in my dreams.  I thank my guides for this cleansing.

Hawks are all around me.  I see them everywhere.  Outside my office window, circling above my house.  Riding in the truck I glance to the side of the road & there sits a hawk gazing at me.  Hawks are following me.  I am going to invite Hawk into my dreams & see what message he has for me.  Seems from my research Hawk is associated with cleansing, traveling back to our roots & accessing our ancestrial wisdom as well as traveling into the past.  Found some good information at http://mystinwolf.tripod.com/hawktotemguide.html

Guess Great Spirit & Wolf are going to have some company as they guide me on my quest. 

The Journey continues...

~~blessed be...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

9/18 - I am posting this on everyone’s blog:
My father has been in and out of the hospital 3 times in the past couple of weeks.
I have not been able to visit each of you as I would have liked.
Today, it looks as if I am going to have to take him in again so don’t expect to see any comments from me for a while longer. I WILL be back as soon as this passes, one way or another. I have several posts that should go up automatically for the next several weeks that I have held in reserve just for this occasion. kt