Monday, October 19, 2009

Inquiring minds want to know...




I have concluded my 7 Random Facts about myself plus adding a  bonus Random Fact #8.  Anyone who would like to share their Random Facts, feel free to do so on your blog.  Just let me know in the comments so I can visit & learn more about you.


Additionally, when I have read memes from others, their posts sometimes open up questions that I would like to ask.  So, based on the Random Facts or anything else you have read on my blog, do you have questions for me?  Ya'll know I am bluntly honest & that nothing about me is really off limits so if you have a pressing question or if you are curious about me or something I have written leave your question in the comments of this blog.  If you read me on Facebook, please connect to my blog to ask your questions.  I will answer all the questions on my next post.  Send um my way dear readers.  I want to know all of ya'll better so you need to know me better.  Also, if there is anything that you would like to see me post more about please let me know.  Suggestions are always welcome.

Looking forward to some fun with this one.



blessed be...

1 comment:

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

if you had a 12-year-old daughter and only a week to live what would you tell her? i'm not dying or anything, but bombarded by the thought that my daughter will spring from home in six or seven fast years.