Monday, January 26, 2009

57 years


At 5:45pm today I will have been on this Adventure for 57 years. WOW!!
If there is one thing I have learned in those years it is that nothing stays the same. Also, just when you think you have seen it all you stumble upon the next mind-boggler. I have had many Ah Ha ! moments, disappointments, tragedies, losses, successes, joys, sadness, & love. My heart has been broken ( & not always in the relationship way) & I have wondered if I would recover. But, I have survived. I have come out the other end of the tunnel stronger, more self-assured, more confident.


Looking back, I am certainly not where or who I thought I would be. Life is not what I envisioned oh so many years ago. But, I am exactly who I am supposed to be, exactly where I am supposed to be in this moment of Time, I am having the experiences I am destined to have, my Tribe consists of just the right individuals. All of this is a part of my Journey toward self-realization & greater enlightenment. I am learning the lessons I need to learn.
The road has been rocky in spots, there has been smooth sailing sometimes, but no matter I would not have missed the ride at all. Life is a Journey not a Destination. Travel the road well with honor, integrity, honesty, love, a good sense of humor, & a belief in That which is greater than yourself.



So, to the Universe & to Great Spirit I say "THANK YOU!!!"






Blessed be...

5 comments:

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

Happy Birthday! I liked this line very much: "...my Tribe consists of just the right individuals."

butterflies said...

Happy Birthday my sweet heart sister!! Im so happy to be in the Tribe.:)
I wore my totem to a 70s party on friday night and everyone was very impressed..Some even said how good my "costume" was and I was in my own clothes!! LOL..A true 70s chick at heart.I dont think any of us bikers moves past the 70s in our dress.
I cant believe your 57! wow! You look better than ever.Much love to you Hon.xoxoxo

country girl said...

We are both Aquarians. My birthday was last Saturday. I am a tad bit older, but still enjoying the journey. Happy Birthday.

Wife, Mom, and Slave said...

I missed your birthday but am sending a belated wish. Hope you enjoyed your day!

Susie said...

Wishing you a Happy (belated) birthday!
May the coming year be filled with every blessing.