Blessed New Year!!!!
I'm not sure about resolutions yet. I'll be eating black-eyed peas & ham for prosperity today (MIL is cooking for us--Yippee!!)--it is a Southern tradition.
Prosperity can mean so many things, & to most people it involves monetary holdings (money, property, investments, etc). But to me I think of Prosperity of Spirit. I believe that when you are rich in Spirit you have everything:
- peace of mind
- a belief in all the is unseen
- love (for yourself & others)
- a relationship with Great Spirit
- a giving heart
- a servant's heart
- lack of ego
- you are in touch with the deepest part of yourself, & you embrace all the facets of you
- you are constantly working to make yourself the best you can possibly be as a human
- acceptance (of yourself & others)
I believe this New Year will be a continuation & exceleration of my Journey to self-realization, becoming more in touch with my Gifts, & delving deeper into the Great Mystery. I look forward to spending more time in meditation, reading & studying Spiritualism, & becoming even more my true, authentic self with more insight into the Other Side.
May 2009 bring us the "prosperity" we crave.