Friday, February 27, 2009

The Journey is easier yet again...

When I left the University where I had worked for several years I was told by the Personnel Director that I was not yet vested in the Teacher Retirement System & that the money I had there would not continue to earn interest. Today I called Teacher Retirement to find out how much is in my account & how I should go about taking the money out to re-invest. I was surprised by the amount.


Then.... Surprise, Surprise!! I am FULLY vested & the money is earning 4%. I have OK Teacher Retirement.
WAAA WHOOOO!!!

So, once more the Journey has become easier. Thanks to Great Spirit!!!

I am anxiously anticipating the next bit of clarity.



Blessed be...

4 comments:

Barry Moses (Sulustu) said...

Must be a good feeling...

butterflies said...

Hey Teach ;)

country girl said...

That's great news.

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

I'm so glad you shared this good news. We all need to hear it right now - even if it doesn't pertain to us. Celebrating with you, jen