Friday, March 19, 2010

Someday, once again...




I want to know how it feels to be this kind of "in love". I had that once, & he dedicated this song to me.  Sometimes I miss it, miss it alot.  I like my life & really have no plans to ever marry again.  But, I miss that overwhelming, breath-taking feeling of being totally in love, & of someone being in love with me.  I miss that connection with another person.

The other guy dedicated the following songs to me.  I think of him everytime I hear them.  Takes me back to being young, foolish, in love, thinking I was 10 ft tall & bullet-proof.





 Well, that's just me remembering the guys in my life who loved me...& who I loved.  These two were very bad boys.  But they suited my life at the time 'cause I was livin' the bad girl life.

This next one was dedicated to me by the first boy I ever loved, ever kissed when I was 14.  He is still in my life. And I still love him.  We just cannot seem to get our lives together...together.  I loved you then, I love you now, & I will love you with my last breath.




~~blessed be...

No comments: