Monday, May 10, 2010

MCLinky Monday

The RHOK




A - Age: 58

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: dusting - a necessary evil

D - Dog(s') name: Lobo, Scrappy, & Zane

E - Essential start your day item: Caffiene

F - Favorite color: Red

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Silver

H - Height: 5'7"

I - Instruments you play(ed): zilch, zero, nada, not a one

J - Job title: Administrative Assistant/Office Mgr

K - Kid(s): Son age 33

L - Living arrangements: House w/ 3 dogs

M - Mom's name: LaDell

N - Nicknames: Sweet Thang, "D", Wild Child

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Wisdom teeth extracted, complete hysterectomy (after going through menopause--WHAT THE HECK is up with THAT?!?!?!?!!)

P - Pet Peeve: People who DO NOT use their turn signals.

Q - Quote from a movie/show: "there are people in this world to save you when you need saving, to cover your ass when it needs covering, and who are always there when you need someone to lean on"--The YaYa Sisterhood

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: One brother

T - Time you wake up: 5:30am-6:00am on weekdays; 7:00am-8:00am on weekends

U- Underwear: Yeah, yeah.  I live in a smalltown, just one accident & the tongues would wag for a month if I didn't

V - Vegetable you dislike: Beets

W - Why you run late: I don't

X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, back, shoulder, chest, collarbone

Y - Yummy food you make: Key Lime Pie

Z - Zoo favorite: I don't visit zoos anymore.  I do go to animal sanctuaries especially the ones that rescue wolves (my Totem animal)

~~blessed be...

9 comments:

Real Housewives of Oklahoma said...

Oh, thanks for playing today! So nice to have you ;-)

The 4-Crows Blog said...

I went to my first animal sanctuary this weekend here in Broken Arrow- Safari's. I have to say I was impressed. Of course I am a newbie to sanctuaries, so....Have you visited? Thanks for playing along. ♥Mrs. Hart♥

momof3girls said...

oh great quote from the Yaya sisterhood!! I forgot about that movie...hum.. I may need to watch that again this week while folding laundry!

ThatsBaloney said...

Good quote!
I went to a wolf sanctuary in Colorado last summer. Fascinating.
~Mrs. Priss

Unknown said...

I love key lime pie! and I am enjoying reading everyones lists great way to get to know each other

Beth said...

Wonderful list! Key Lime Pie is one of my favorite treats but I've never actually MADE one. I bet a homemade one would be amazing!

Mom Mayhem says: said...

I love your quote! I'm enjoying reading everyone's MckLinky Mondays-Have a nice day!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry about your hysterectomy,which I had one too
due to internal injuries.
It is a pleasure to know you!
Happy belated MOTHER'S DAY!
Mine is here
Happy MM!
hugs
shakira

Pam said...

Just reading through your blog post and before I read your Q&A, I felt like I would identify with some of the answers. Yep! This ain't my first rodeo either. LOL To my new Okalahoma friend from a Hawaii transplanted for 30 years, but Missouri born and bred gal, Aloha! Nice to meet you. Following thru Over 40 Follow. Safe and good enough weekend! Pam @ Sallygoodin