Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve


I hope tonight is magical for each of you, for your children, & your entire family!! May the joy of the Season fill your hearts tonight as we celebrate the joyous reason for the Season. My Christmas wish for each of you is:

  • unconditional love
  • true friendship
  • boundless joy
  • good health
  • happiness
  • prosperity of Spirit
  • knowledge of Great Spirit
  • the knowledge that you are one of a kind, here on this Adventure for a great purpose, & valued beyond measure

Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessed be....

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Hi there. I wish you the merriest of Christmases. I, too, have so much to be thankful for. My life is truly blessed. I have you, in part, to thank for that. I'm glad your lifes sounds good too. Best to you.

country girl said...

Merry Christmas to you. With a new president, I think the next several years are going to be good, tough, but good.

butterflies said...

Hi Hon:)
I feel truley blessed to have you as a sister who provides me with unconditional love and compassion.
Happy Christmas day my sweet!
I love you xxx