Monday, December 15, 2008

This is cool

Thanks to Pampered Wife for this link. Just go there, put in the day & month of your birth & you get your birth Bible verse.


http://www.birthverse.com/mybirthverse.cfm

Genesis 1:26 NIV

"Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
**********************************

I think this one is kinda "funny" for me. I know God made me in his image but I sure don't want to rule over anyone or anything. "Specially my furbabies. LOL! But I do have a love of & an affinity for Nature & all the beings that inhabit this planet. I LOVE animals. Maybe that's what it means. Honor & take care of the winged, feathered, & the four-legged. Hum, I will have to meditate on this.








Blessed be...

1 comment:

butterflies said...

John 3:30 NIV
He must become greater; I must become less.



Thats my verse! Im being selfish and must put God first more! im sure its true!
Im going out to lunch with Mum today for James birthday.I will be very nice to her;) shes paying:)