Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to All


Merry Christmas!!! I hope everything you wished for was under your tree, that your guests have arrived safely, & that you have a joyous day celebrating the birth of Jesus.
I will be off in a couple of hours to enjoy Christmas dinner with Sparky & his Mom at her house. She loves to cook for us! I was planning to stay home & read, listen to some music, watch a movie. When I told Sparky he said "But aren't you coming to my Mother's? You know she is cooking for us" Well, I knew she was cooking for him. Seems she expects me too. I was so touched. She has been such a blessing in my life. She just stepped right in when my Mom was being so hateful to me. Now, she just considers me family, too (I have known her my whole life). So, since my Mom & stepdad aren't celebrating Christmas I will be with my MIL & Sparky.
Blessed be...

5 comments:

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

Family strife can put a real damper on the holidays, huh? I struggle to say ahead of it, really. I was up at 2 a.m. this morning praying through half of it.

How wonderful that his mom is so loving and inviting.

butterflies said...

Hope you had a good day with Sparky and his mum..
I was wondering tho...why isnt your mum celebrating Christmas?
Love you xx

TR Ryan said...

Merry Christmas!

Wife, Mom, and Slave said...

I hope your Christmas dinner was wonderful. Wishing you Happy New Year as well dear friend.

Anonymous said...

interesting blog, I'll have to come back and read more, thanks